Federico Bech Díaz
- Graduate of Biology in the year 2013 from Universidad de Oviedo, Master of Biomedicine and Molecular Oncology in 2014 from Universidad de Oviedo .
- Joined the Fundación de Investigación Oftalmológica in 2013, carrying out his final paper. After his master’s degree, joined Doctorate program in Health Sciences in the year 2014, beginning the thesis with the title “Study of the Neurodegenerative and Neuro-protective processes in sensory innervation of the cornea”, under the direction of Dr. Jesús Merayo LLoves and Dr. Ignacio Alcalde.
- Has carried out the category B and C animal courses (Animalaria).
- Has undertaken Courses in Processing and Analysis of Confocal Microscopy Images (Servicios Científico-Técnicos, Universidad de Oviedo) .
- Has taken part in different international conferences such as Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO), Federation of European Neuroscience Societies (FENS), International Congress of Psychobiology and national conferences such as Grupo Español de Superficie Ocular y Córnea (GESOC) or Congreso de la Sociedad Española de Bioquímica y Biología Molecular (SEBBM).
- Has various publications in research journals that include Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science (IOVS) and Drug Delivery and Translational Research