Dr. Miguel Naveiras Torres-Quiroga
- Graduate in Medicine and Surgery, Madrid Autonomous University (2005), with studies at Harvard University (USA) and Carl Gustav Carus University (Germany).
- Specialised medical training as Resident Medical Intern in Ophthalmology at Asturias Central University Hospital, with studies at Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, Mass. Eye and Ear Infirmary (USA), Moorfields Hospital (United Kingdom) and Montchoisi Glaucoma Clinique (Switzerland).
- Diploma in Advanced Studies in Vision Sciences, Madrid Autonomous University. Doctoral Programme Student, University of Oviedo.
- Advanced Corneal Transplant Fellowship at Netherlands Institute for Innovative Ocular Surgery (NIIOS), Holland.
- Masters in Ocular, Corneal, Lens and Refractive Surface, University of Oviedo, Ophthalmological Research Foundation.
- Honorary Colleague of the Department of Surgery and Medical-Surgical Specialisms, University of Oviedo.
- Author and contributor to numerous national and international scientific publications and conferences.
- Member of various national and international Ophthalmological Societies (SECOIR, SEO, EUCORNEA, ESCRS, AAO)
- He currently works on the transplant team at the Corneal and Lens Surgery team at the Fernández-Vega Ophthalmologic Institute