Dr. José Luis Urcelay Segura
- Graduate in Medicine and Surgery, University of the Basque Country, with distinction (1985).
- Specialised medical training as Resident Medical Intern in Ophthalmology at the Gregorio Marañón General University Hospital.
- Doctorate Level. Doctoral Thesis. Complutense University, Madrid.
- Honorary Professor of Ophthalmology. Complutense University, Madrid.
- Head of Glaucoma Section. Ophthalmology Department. Gregorio Marañón General University Hospital.
- Author and contributor to numerous national and international medical publications.
- Member of various Ophthalmologic Societies.