- Graduado Superior, Clinical Diagnosis Laboratory Science, 2011, from “I.E.S Isla de la Deva”.
- Joined Fundación de Investigación Oftalmológica in 2011, after the conclusion of his company internships at the vivarium of Universidad de Oviedo.
- Currently serving in his position as Lab Technician and is in charge of the Animal facilities at Fundación de Investigación Oftalmológica.
- Has carried out courses in animal experimentation categories A and B, these taking place at the vivarium, Bioterio de la Universidad de Oviedo and Animalaria.
- Has participated in the drafting of several articles published in research journals such as Pain, IOVS o Metallomics.
- Has contributed to several scientific reports that have been sent to conferences such as the Congreso Nacional de la Sociedad Española de Neurociencia or ARVO.
- Has sat in as invited professor in the course “Sesiones Bibliográficas” belonging to the Continued Training Program in Ophthalmology and Vision Sciences within the Post-graduate studies of Universidad de Oviedo, with the class: “Animal Models in Ocular Research”.
- Is a member of the Spanish Association of Lab technicians (AETEL) since 2011.