Carlota Suárez Barrio
- Carlota Suárez Barrio is a graduate of Biology from Universidad de Oviedo.
- During her university training, she contributed in the department of Physiology and Biology of Systems, at Universidad de Cantabria.
- She has a master’s in Biomedical Research and Oncology from Universidad del País Vasco (UPV/EHU), where she began her research trajectory as part of the workforce in the Cellular Biology department, with studies regarding the ocular surface.
- At the present time performing in her role as pre-doctoral researcher in the research field of Retinal Neurobiology at Fundación de Investigación Oftalmológica FIO.
- Furthermore, is carrying out her master’s degree in Advanced Therapies and Regenerative Medicine at Universidad de Oviedo.